[Bf-committers] small scale suggestion : keyframe extra tools

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Tue May 11 16:44:19 CEST 2010

Personally, I found the Maya way more concentration-breaking, because
it gave no feedback.  With Blender's method, I can see every step of
the way if I'm messing up, whereas with Maya I won't know until I key
it and frame step backwards-forwards and look at the final result.

Of course the Maya way has advantages too.  But personally, I prefer
the pro/con combo of the way Blender does it.

--Nathan