[Bf-committers] small scale suggestion : keyframe extra tools

Jarred de Beer jarr2000 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:28:21 CEST 2010

The one difference between using copy pose to buffer and being able to scrub
a key through the timeline is that you maintain your pose in the viewport.
If we scrub to frame 24 the pose would float away to any later keyframes and
then pop back to where it was when we paste the key.  I find it breaks
concentration on holding a pose.

I think it was discussed before and people advised to use the action editor
as a timeline for this purpose, to just shift-d the keys and move them
over.  I personally like to use the timeline, but can adjust if needed.