[Bf-committers] Installation/file paths

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 15:31:47 CEST 2010

I've commented on the discussion page. Thank you for
taking this on. Bassam, my only concern about your sugg
is garbage collection. having all in temp makes for easy
freeing of disk space. Scattering in various folders will
hide a bunch of disk space under rocks.

The way I do it now is to have a blender/work folder and then
a folder for each project. when the project is done, I move the
whole folder to my archive drive. So, maybe there are some
project best-practices that we need to recommend along with
the technical solution.

 --Roger