[Bf-committers] The final step that Blender needs to take in order to become fundamentally perfect

nautilus nautilus981 at googlemail.com
Tue May 11 09:03:30 CEST 2010

I've resubscribed as I couldn't let this go, and will unsubscribe once
I've sent this.

Hey Joe, what makes you think that I wasn't willing to join the
development team? Perhaps you should rethink about who's speaking with
too much authority and who isn't. It seems like you are an even bigger
jerk than Reuben, and that says a lot.