[Bf-committers] Spatial hashing

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon May 10 17:10:22 CEST 2010

Hi :)

  Thanks for the links, sadly i could not access googlecode (is part of
the embargo issue) and also the sourceforge issue remain ... I haven't
being able to download a single bit from them.

  Anyway, thanks, I have performed several test and hashing will not
provide much more advantage over the current kdtree because the
performance bottleneck in the particle systems is not in the spatial
structure, I will make a few tests more with the blender BLI_ghash
module (I just have discovered it ;) )