[Bf-committers] The final step that Blender needs to take in order to become fundamentally perfect

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 04:43:24 CEST 2010

it would be wonderful if you updated our competitive analysis page at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Competitor_Analysis with what
Houdini can do in those 30 or so areas.
We have that page for just that reason, for developers to look at for reference
when implementing new or improving our existing functions.
I don't think posting messages like this to the mailing list are very helpful
 but if you could help us by focusing your energy on making specific additions
 to our wiki on that page, it would be a great reference and source of inspiration.
Thanks again.

 --Roger