[Bf-committers] The final step that Blender needs to take in order to become fundamentally perfect

nautilus nautilus981 at googlemail.com
Sat May 8 23:33:15 CEST 2010

Yo, internet tough guy, I got it, let's make Blender closed-source and
only allow people who contributed to the code to download it.

I'm not going to bother replying to your other points, because I have
understood that you are trolling.

If you don't have anything intelligent or respectful to say, please
don't ever reply back to this thread. In your case, this means
forever. Those that have eyes will see, and those who do not, will
not.

Thank you.