[Bf-committers] Hi. I have just joined.

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Sat May 8 05:11:38 CEST 2010

Hi Glenn,

I'll be very interested in seeing what's on your list, as I've been working for the past year on getting Blender into my studio's pipeline as well.  Currently it's only being used for modeling and UVing (mostly UVing-- amazing how people who will happily use ZBrush balked at Blender's viewport manipulation keys. ^_^), but there's definitely interest in having it do more.

If I may ask, what has Blender been used to help create at Iloura?

~ Charles