[Bf-committers] Hi. I have just joined.

Glenn Melenhorst glennmel at optushome.com.au
Sat May 8 04:19:53 CEST 2010

Hi all. I have just joined the mailing list.
I am a director of animation at Iloura (www.iloura.com.au) and am the
lead VFX supervisor at it's Film and Tv department.
I am using blender both professionally and privately and have 25 years
working in VFX and CGI (I was the first person to use 3Ds for a use
other than cad believe it or not).

I have been working through 2.5 since the start getting into Matt Ebb's
and Aligorith's ears a bit :) and have some thought's I'd like to see
discussed if possible. Things like this:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1622201#post1622201

My focus is on bringing Blender into a mainstream film pipeline and how
it interacts with other 3d/2d apps and workflows. Any questions about
film and VFX that might lend weight to how you develop 2.5, I'm your guy.

~Glenn Melenhorst
www.glennmelenhorst.com