[Bf-committers] Seminar on Blender

Muhamad Faizol Abd. Halim faizol.blender at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:13:15 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

Roger, the basic part of the travelling (airfare, hotel and expenses) will
be covered by the organizer. As per presentation fee, I need to get some
input (figure, terms and conditions, etc) from the respective speakers and
relay it to the organizer. Suggestions are welcome. Anyone interested may
email it directly to me.

Charles, that's an excellent idea. One thing for sure is the video won't be
as costly as Autodesk's Master series. I'll try to get in touch with Blender
Institute and see if they have some other ideas on this.

Another note on pipeline features that I totally forgot, production
collaboration tool/pipeline. Blender's collaboration tool is top notch and
can rival expensive proprietary system but only blender user who are heavily
involved in production environment who know about it.

Keep it coming guys.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Faizol Abd. Halim