[Bf-committers] Seminar on Blender

Muhamad Faizol Abd. Halim faizol.blender at gmail.com
Fri May 7 08:55:45 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

  I'm in the middle of preparing a paperwork to organize a seminar on
Content Creation in Malaysia. I've suggested to the organizer to have a
technical presentation using Blender tools, much like Autodesk's
Master/expert series. The organizer so far seems to be interested in the
idea. I might have a chance to invite several speakers from Blender
community to talk in-depth about Blender's technology in production
environment. The categories covered can be in any of the creative content's
main pipelines (modeling, rigging, rendering, scripting,
effects/particles/simulations). I think this would be a good exposure about
Blender's real capabilities to the participants (which will be attended by
most of the local productions in Malaysia).

Truly appreciate it if anyone can give me a feedback on this, or perhaps
some suggestions if there's anyone that I should contact to move this idea
forward?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Faizol Abd. Halim