[Bf-committers] Blender security: any Onload functions?

Taro Omiya japtar10101 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:04:09 CEST 2010

Hello everyone.  I wanted to comment that Blender 2.5.2 is easily the
best change on the project since...ever.

In any case, I'm working on a presentation for a course in computer
security, and I chose Blender 2.5.2 as "my victim."  To demonstrate an
attack, I wanted to create a script that would load automatically on
file open.  Is there a function to do that?  I found the "addScriptLink"
in the old API, and wondered if there was an equivalent to it.

Note that I personally am not a malicious person.  I don't consider
myself that great of a programmer, let alone a hacker.  I merely do this
because it is a major part of my grade.

Thanks for the help!

--
Taro Omiya