[Bf-committers] bpy.ops.anim.keyframe_insert() massively slow

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:40:37 CEST 2010

The situations you mention (keying to twos or threes or even on ones)
is not that bad as that kind of complexity is often well managed, with
little "noise" that'd probably need to be smoothed out of it. Also, in
these situations, you're not expecting to try to key this much within
say 1-5 seconds, but maybe more like over 5 minutes - 5 hours, and
maybe not even sequentially at that.