[Bf-committers] "Security" gets in the way

jsplifer jsplifer at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 10:45:55 CEST 2010

As a subscriber to this list and long time blender user I thought I
would add my opinion.

I for one welcome the check box to dissable running python scripts on
open and the trusted source
override in the open blend file dialog box.

With my setting set to OFF, not to run python scripts on launch, I
simply remember to override when loading certain files. Simple and Safe

I do use blender in a production environment. I do help many blender
users through out the day often times download blend files from
stangers. So again, I really like current implementation and had NO
PROBLEM  adapting to new workflow.

jsplifer