[Bf-committers] iksolver_plugin.c error, MSVC 2010 express project files.

Pacific Morrowind pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:10:56 CEST 2010

Cmake finally (been downloading since late this afternoon when first
suggested here - on terrible dialup) downloaded, and I've installed it
and ran it and after a two tries got it running... now down to 3 failed
projects in the build, which I'll attempt to figure out what is wrong
with. Unless someone thinks I'm not a good person (due to my
inexperience I would guess) I'll write up a section on the 2.5/windows
build instructions for CMake/MSVC 2010, as soon as I figure out the last
couple projects.
Thanks for all your help everyone.
Pacific Morrowind