[Bf-committers] iksolver_plugin.c error, MSVC 2010 express project files.

Pacific Morrowind pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:03:49 CEST 2010

okay thanks for the info... though that really (imo) should be better
recorded on the windows/Blender 2.5 build instructions page
(http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Building_Blender/Windows); cmake
is about as mentioned there as a runner up in a news report of the
olympics...
The header not being found was when I had a fair number of errors (ie
12000 lines of build log) so was building individual packages at a time
so that I could more easily find and fix problems.
Thanks again and I'll report back when I get cmake up and running for me;
Pacific Morrowind/Nick