[Bf-committers] iksolver_plugin.c error, MSVC 2010 express project files.

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Mon Mar 29 09:57:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

The MSVC 2008 project files are maintained by myself and Andrea (more
Andrea these days). Personnally, I am not interested in supporting 2010
project files, because it takes some time and because cmake should be
able to build usable project files at this time (previously, working
debug builds couldn't be done with cmake, but I fixed that problem some
time ago). So I would definately advise you to check cmake and report
any problem with it.

To comment on your specific question, I would be surprised if the 2008
project files couldn't be used directly in MSVC 2010: the conversion
show be smooth and easy. The include problem that you have is related to
an oddity in these projects that's coming from the past: the INT_
projects, which correspond to the intern directory, copy their public
include files to a ..\build\msvc_9\intern\<project>\include directory
where the other projects are finding them. So you just need to build the
INT_ project first. Again, I'm surprised that you had the problem
because the automatic build order should take care of that.

/benoit