[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Hubert Niećko szczur0 at tlen.pl
Mon Mar 29 09:45:42 CEST 2010

Campbell:
I wanted to say is that I have to written code in python that proved
it could be implemented, and I pushed a little here or there to get my
idea into blender :) I'm not only asking for, I did something by
myself.
The way this grid is implemented is enough for me, If I was
implementing it I would make it in different way (because my idea ),
but they aren't necessary because main usability is achieved ;)

Paolo: I think tat download-able texture pack will be better idea :)
because if everyone start streaming textures it could kill bandwidth,
but someone must create that library
-- hubert