[Bf-committers] Preference file changes for Vista/Win7, network installations, and large domain deployments

Harley Acheson hacheson at shawnigan.ca
Sun Mar 28 22:50:32 CEST 2010

Hello,

I just submitted my first patch and I'm not sure of the protocols involved. Do
I announce it here? Should I have run it through someone first?

The path changes the location of the user preferences for compatibility with
Vista/Windows 7 and for large network deployments of Blender. Details
can be found here:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=21808&group_id=9&atid=127

Being my first patch I don't expect it to get approved as-is, but I'm very
excited about the process and have my flame-proof suit on...

--

Regards, Harley Acheson

Virtual Dogsbody
Info Tech Department