[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 23:30:06 CET 2010

Hi hubert,
hope you dont mean that you'll need to rewrite the implementation
currently in blender?

fixed the bug with crashing when making the grid because of out of
bounds text, order of text could be top down (A starting at the top),
but I'll leave that for someone else to patch if they really want. UV
coords start at 0,0 so you could also argue that the current setup is
more correct, though I don't mind much either way.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Hubert Niećko <szczur0 at tlen.pl> wrote:
> Paolo: I learn something when I was trying add this grid, and there is
> proverb in my country that covers it well:
> If you want something to be done (properly), do it yourself
> -- hubert

- Campbell