[Bf-committers] my GSOC project idea

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 21:50:10 CET 2010

Just to complement.
I gave Shuvro the idea of working with DDS without really understand how
much work that would take.
So if If that's not much work to a GSOC I would endorse the idea of having
other small tasks to be completed on top of that.

I never participated on a GSOC though so I'm not sure of real timeframes
expend in researching, debuging, documenting, ... I would be surprised if a
"1 week project" become a 3 week project with all that.

Regards,
Dalai