[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Pacific Morrowind pacificmorrowind at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 06:49:31 CET 2010

On 26/03/2010 11:10 AM, Paolo Ciccone wrote:
> I think that we are getting too worried for just a few added kilobytes.
> That's hardly "bloating" the install. A few of grids in JPEG. In this day an
> age we should not worry so much for such size.
>
> Cheers.
>
> --
> Paolo

Despite the fact that I am on dial-up I have to agree that a mb here or
there doesn't matter that much; however I think it would make most sense
to be an /optional/ but recommended extension on bf-extensions (and have
a link from the blender download page to the recommended extensions page
(which should be created if it doesn't exist - I haven't seen it if it
does exist)).
Pacific Morrowind