[Bf-committers] GSoC, sculpt and multires

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:16:05 CET 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to submit a GSoC application
again this year; turns out I qualify as a student since I'll still be
enrolled on April 26th.

My current plan is to submit a proposal for implementing subdivided
customdata for multires. We currently have this for vertex coords
(used when sculpting multires), but it could be extended to work
generically for things like vertex colors and masks for sculpt.

I still need to write up the actual detailed proposal, but I'm putting
this out there for preliminary comment :)

Thanks,
-Nicholas