[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 17:06:35 CET 2010

I think there is a compromise here, where someone was
working on a library for Blender, to be distributed with the install.
The oldLibrary script was a BIG step in the right direction, and the effort
to make a set of settings for procedural, I am sure, could be expanded
to include a stock set of images in the various categories (UV Test grid
falls into the Abstract category). At the least, we can fold them into the
material lib distro that is already available thru Blender.org (that old one
about 8 years old but is still just as useful).

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!