[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Paolo Ciccone phciccone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:48:28 CET 2010

Campbell, I understand that but realistically there are no many resolution
that people need/use. Once you provide a 1024,2048, 4096 version you cover
the basis. But having a general system for loading the UV texture grip means
that the user will be able to add a texture of choice by simply dropping a
bitmap in a given location. That is a big plus. I know that we can load the
bitmap at any time but having a set of pre-made textures available form a
menu is a nice user-friendly feature.
Usability is all about the small, subtle things.

--
Paolo Ciccone
www.preta3d.com