[Bf-committers] Auto-execute scripts setting

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:22:08 CET 2010

Hi Campbell,

It appears that there is no way to enable this setting on files that have
had this saved in (i.e. they were saved on a computer where the value for
this was to not execute). If allowing Py/RNA access to this is "dangerous",
perhaps we should consider a UI template in C which sets this?

I just wanted to note this after trying to debug a bug from Bassam where
scripted expression drivers were consistently failing due to this flag being
set in the file when it was saved.

Regards,
Joshua