[Bf-committers] Question On New Space Type

Chris Stones sirhcsenots at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:02:30 CET 2010

Hello my name is Chris Stones
and I'm trying to create a new Editor Space for
Motion Tracking using the libmv library.

I've been following this diff from when the Console Space was
added in order to figure out how to add another Space Type.
(ex. svn diff -r21610:21611 > consolespacetype.txt )

The problem I have is that I can't get makesrna to create
the StructRNA RNA_SpaceMatcher in the rna_space_gen.c

What do I need to do to get this file to be created properly?

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Chris B Stones