[Bf-committers] Where did YoFrankie.org go?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:19:42 CET 2010

Hi,
> When I get some time (probably after durian), Ill port YoFrankie to
Blender  2.5
Interesting to hear that. I've been using Blender 2.5 as plataform to run
demos for my dome, and started porting the files I've been using. I finished
ClubSilo yesterday [1]. And decided to give Yo Frankie a try.

It's interesting to spot remaining bugs and to help complementing a 2.49 to
2.5 migration documentation [2]. I have it partially working here:
http://pasteall.org/11912/diff (against the YF svn). It's the first try,
mainly making it run (slightly hacky if you see XXX_25.py).

Campbell, would be possible/intersting to have the current YF code tagged
(or branched) so I can commit changes for the scripts (in order to make them
compatible with 2.5)? My idea is to not commit any file, only scripts. That
way we can make sure readfile and converter are doing there jobs well (or
not).

Cheers,
Dalai

[1] - I still need to contact LumaLabs to see if they are ok with
re-distributing their file altered. If you want to test it let me know and
as soon as I hear from them I can pass the link. * note, the AI is totally
messed up.
[2] -
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Py/Scripts/Guidelines/BGE_Scripts_Migration
(it
started as a forum post, so it still doesn't sound as a document itself, but
I'll be keep putting information there. anyone is welcome to help on that)