[Bf-committers] Blender security paranoia

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:35:38 CET 2010

Setting aside the bigger issues of security, the 'Trusted' option has
some problems.
Basically there are 2 booleans.
1) default trust on/off (userpref)
2) current trust state on/off (global)

Only 1 is made clear from the user prefs. Should probably have some
option to set autoexec on/off for the session only.

Realize this isn't communicated well so I'll try improve when I get some time.

- Campbell