[Bf-committers] Interest in GSoC 2010 topics: 1. "Integrate PTex texture mapping library" 2. "Unit tests"

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:39:18 CET 2010

Well, I originally wanted to work on the blender Python Architecture.
However, I went into the #blenderpython channel, to talk with the people who
regularly work on the system, and they told me that while they like most of
my ideas (having many of them themselves), and that it was on the radar, Ton
wasn't too interested in them.  They then recommended that I do the Unit
tests.

So, to answer you question at the very begging, yes, I am interested in
doing Unit testing (although not as interested as working on the blender
plugin architecture).   Although, it seams like you are much more qualified
than I am, as I am just a freshmen at the University of Utah.

~Leif Andersen

My first contribution to the blender community:
http://leifandersen.net/2010/03/23/good-feeling-my-first-slightly-major-open-source-contribution/