[Bf-committers] spacebar and hotkeys

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:59:48 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:07 AM, j.bakker at atmind.nl <j.bakker at atmind.nl> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Not really an answer to your question, but it should help you with a part
> of your problem.
>
> In the bf-extensions there is a keymap exporter. It will export your
> current situation to SVG-files. At the moment it is not complete, but
> perhaps can help you.
>
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21490&group_i
> d=153&atid=467
>
> Best regards,
> Jeroen Bakker.

+1 I just recently started using blender myself, and have been using
the stable 2.49b for training wheels, so I'd have to second a sort of
hotkey legacy mode for projects that were orignially in an older
version in order to help users of older versions with transition to
limit impact on workflow of current projects.

David