[Bf-committers] Improving Blender for Architecture Works

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 15:47:24 CET 2010

well yes, we are looking for people to help implement their ideas.
The good ideas for Blender is a very very long list, limited only by imagination.

For existing work and ideas for architecture, see
the Blender for Architecture subgroup at http://blender-archi.tuxfamily.org/
and all the work already done via http://www.blender3darchitect.com/ and
our wiki at http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Uses/Architecture
and ProCAD and other packages built on Blender
and there's even a book for sale on Amazon on Blender for Architecture.

To get your ideas implemented, please hook up with a programmer at your college
and put forth a GSOC proposal.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!