[Bf-committers] My First Contribution:OFF Exporter

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:53:51 CET 2010

Okay, thanks.  I went onto the #blendercoders and #blenderpython irc
channels, and they told me that the blender extensions tracker was the best
place to put it.  So I put it here:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=467&aid=21717&group_id=153I
assume that this is the right place?

~Leif Andersen

My first contribution to the blender community:
http://leifandersen.net/2010/03/23/good-feeling-my-first-slightly-major-open-source-contribution/