[Bf-committers] spacebar and hotkeys

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Mar 23 03:13:20 CET 2010

This has been mentioned a couple of times before, but anyway - Most of
these things mentioned are still on the todo to be re-implemented
properly. The toolbox will come back, but it needs some more design
and coding to determine exactly in what form. Currently the focus is
on stabilising what's in 2.5 right now, rather than adding new things.
Once it's settled down a bit, we can then continue with adding new
stuff.

The 'hotkey reference' script wasn't removed, it's just hasn't been
implemented to begin with in 2.5. And it probably may not need to be
either, all hotkeys are shown next to their associated menu items, in
tooltips of operator buttons, and in the operator search menu.

Matt