[Bf-committers] My First Contribution:OFF Exporter

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:21:17 CET 2010

Okay, I finally finished it, well, the exporter anyway.  I think it works,
although I haven't done completely rigorous testing yet, if that's a
requirement before submitting it, yell at me.  I do know that it A) Compiles
B) Looks like OFF data C) Fiiles exported from it seem to import properly
into blender 4.9.

Anyway, now I need to figure ot how to submit this with svn. :)

Oh, also, do I need to make a .pyc file, or will that be auto-generated when
blender is built?

~Leif Andersen