[Bf-committers] Python sandbox

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:08:34 CET 2010

Joe;

Yes, but on the off chance that the user does add  a malicious .blend file?
As was said earlier in this thread, there needs to be a way of recuperating
from it, if at all possible.  Putting a pop up only solves half of the
problem.  (Then again, I think providing a good way to recuperate will only
solve half of the remaining half of the problem).

~Leif Andersen

So Much to Learn, Such Little Time
http://leifandersen.net/2010/02/03/so-much-to-learn-such-little-time/