[Bf-committers] Summer of Code Ideas List

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Mon Mar 22 01:16:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I've further cleaned up the summer of code ideas list:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GSoC/2010/Ideas

I've removed everything that I think is not suitable as a good
project. I don't want to be the boss of this list, but students are
already reading this make proposals, so leaving ideas that we might
reject is not helpful. If you disagree we can add discuss and add back
things, but I propose that only module maintainers and developers who
would potentially mentor the project edit this page. It would be good
if other Blender developers could add their own, or remove ones they
think are not good.

Thanks,
Brecht.