[Bf-committers] Interested in GSoC project about motion capture data

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:18:11 CET 2010

IMHO improving the workflow for motion capture data is a nice project,
though I'm not sure of all the tools you'd need and whats expected for
this workflow.

In most cases I think you would not actually want to use the imported
rig, so rig re-targeting could be a good focus for this project.
Animation curve simplification is important too but not as hard to add
(wrote some functions for this but more focused on freehand drawing).

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Christopher Cherrett
<ccherrett at openoctave.org> wrote:
> [...]

- Campbell