[Bf-committers] Nodify logic , a GSOC project of idea list , need info

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 16:54:43 CET 2010

+1. I think, building on is the better term. When I was writing for that page, I was
deliberately thinking how to extend the existing node editor to accommodate logic nodes.

For example, I would have killed for the alpha over node in Compositor to be available in the Texture node..context.. if that is the word. I could not use the Mix because of alpha and I wanted to use an image as a multiplier, but respect the alpha. So, I can see the possibility of using many of the image comp nodes in the texture context, especially with image textures.

 --Roger

the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades.