[Bf-committers] GSoC ideas page

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 16:20:04 CET 2010

I brought this up in the python sandboxing thread.  I would like to do a
GSoC project working on the blender plugin architecture.  In particular,
working on a method to create a sort of 'plugin center' for blender.  Would
that be too ambitious of a project, I do know that in it's current form it
is too broad.

Thank you.

~Leif Andersen

So Much to Learn, Such Little Time