[Bf-committers] GSoC ideas page

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Fri Mar 19 15:53:54 CET 2010

Hi,

I've reorganized the page a bit and organized the ideas I think would
be good projects. Though they're on the ambitious side since they're
taken from the existing page, we can definitely replace some with more
practical work rather than shiny features. The others I've put under
the title "unorganized feature requests".

Some of these others I think do not constitute an actual project but
are just some individual features, and many I have some doubts or am
unclear if these would be a good project, and a few more I think would
not be good features to add at all. I haven't removed them yet because
I think someone may still want to turn them into proper project ideas.

Brecht.