[Bf-committers] Patch:Beautify fill enhancement

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Thu Mar 18 13:59:06 CET 2010

I've written a patch that adds a repeat parameter to the Beautify Fill
operator, so now one doesn't need to repeatedly hit Alt-F to get the
results you want (as is most often the case) and destroy your undo buffer.

In light of bmesh's up coming integration I'm not sure if this patch
will be integrated, but the change required is quite small and will most
likely be portable (if BMesh has Beautify or an equivalent operator)

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21661&group_id=9&atid=127

My tests so far have yielded no errors, testing (and hopefully
integration) are most welcome.

Regards,
Keith