[Bf-committers] Python sandbox

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:29:03 CET 2010

I really like Jonathan's idea.  Perhaps some sort of distributes/crowd
sourced 'plugin center' for blender, that relies on a web of trust.  I think
that is a great idea, and unless the community thinks it's a horrible idea,
I will submit a GSoC proposal on it.

~Leif Andersen

So Much to Learn, Such Little Time
http://leifandersen.net/2010/02/03/so-much-to-learn-such-little-time/