[Bf-committers] set "F6" pop-up-panel to pop-up automatically by User Preference's selection

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 23:02:11 CET 2010

just delete a file in Vista. go ahead. you will never want another popup.
I am so sick of confirmation popups "If you change the extension of a file,
it might not open, or not open properly using installed applications. Are you
sure you want to do what you just did, you stupid human idiot scum who acts randomly and without thought?"

Add to your list: badly worded confirmations "Do you only want to view
the content that was delivered securely?", badly labeled buttons, ("No, Yes") or
simply users in a rush click the wrong button. Or worse, one package had
a blocking popup that was not modal, and promptly got hidden behind
the window it was blocking. ugh.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I feel better now.
--Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!