[Bf-committers] improved UV test grid

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:26:01 CET 2010

Hi Shuvro, great to see the patch, would you be able to make this an
option alongside the existing grid option?
This means adding a new grid type in rna_image.c, "generated_type" property.

Its not that complicated, once its done I'll have a look at adding the
text, it can use the same functions as render stamping.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:13 PM, shuvro sarker <shuvro05 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This patch is about improved UV test grid.
> ideasman42 told me to implement the same functionality like the script
> http://www.pastebin.org/113570  written by Hubert Niećko  with C.
> So,I have written it.
>
> The link of the patch is -
>
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=21654&group_id=9&atid=127
>
> I think this will be helpful and expecting your comments and reviews.
> Stay fine.
>
> Shuvro

- Campbell