[Bf-committers] set "F6" pop-up-panel to pop-up automatically by User Preference's selection

Ryan Tralalaian kalast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:51:21 CET 2010

Personally I like the 2.5 design. The remark by Mats is more general and has
to do with operator properties tab not being restored during redo
operations. I'm not certain whether it is feasible design-wise, but design
pattern-wise, a command object (corresponding to an operator in current
design) should store settings for redo operations, so maybe it's feasible? I
know I should get my hands dirty on the code one day instead of
speculating..