[Bf-committers] set "F6" pop-up-panel to pop-up automatically by User Preference's selection

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 16 18:26:18 CET 2010

Hi,

The design concept was to make tools remember previous settings.
Another improvement would be to have a fast way to move 'active input'
focus to buttons elsewhere (like right after for tool redo, on a
hotkey).

Only in last resort we should do things with popups. I still believe
you can make an optimal workflow this way, better than popping up
stuff all the time. Exceptions are possible, and user configs could
allow, of course.

-Ton-