[Bf-committers] set "F6" pop-up-panel to pop-up automatically by User Preference's selection

Jonathan Williamson shadowdragon1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:16:21 CET 2010

That would also be an improvement.

Seppo's idea of creating a user preference for the pop-up is a good one, as
there are people who do like like it and just want to add an object
immediately. Adding an object immediately can be particularly helpful while
in Object mode if you are testing materials or anything like that, then
vertex counts aren't your first concern.

Jonathan Williamson
http://www.montagestudio.org