[Bf-committers] set "F6" pop-up-panel to pop-up automatically by User Preference's selection

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Tue Mar 16 17:07:26 CET 2010

I absolutely agree with this. Very seldom do you (or I at least) add a mesh
object and stick to the default parameters. I nearly always adjust circles
and such down to 12 vertices or so.

In most cases 2.5 is much faster to work with, but this is one feature I
find myself missing constantly from 2.49, and I'm working almost exclusively
in 2.5

Jonathan Williamson
http://www.montagestudio.org