[Bf-committers] new UV test grid

Paolo Ciccone phciccone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:28:28 CET 2010

Actually I have to agree that color checkers can be tiring or simply not the
right answer for a given job. I do think that the patter proposed should be
included in Blender but not as a replacement, as an additional option. So
far the best, most useful pattern that I found for general texture work is
the one included in ZBrush's Texture Master:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=1951

If we could have an option to select grayscale and color that would be
great.

--
Paolo Ciccone
www.preta3d.com